We invite the authors of approved abstracts to submit full papers (until June 25th), which will be blindly reviewed by an International Committee, according to the following evaluation criteria:
- Concordance with the theme of the Conference: Technopolitics
- Originality of the theme, problem or project
- Relevance of the contribution to the field
- Suitability of the methodology or techniques used
- Suitability of the references
- Overall organization of the abstract, according to the defined guidelines
The complete articles must be formatted according to the SIGraDi2018_template_EN and based on the following IMRaD structure:
- TITLE _ The title of the submitted paper should be concise and consistent with the purpose of the study.
- ABSTRACT – Up to 100 words.
- KEYWORDS _ A maximum of 5 Key words that identify the project.
- INTRODUCTION _ What is the problem studied, what is its relevance, and its objectives?
- METHODOLOGY _ How was the study conducted, what steps, materials, and techniques were used?
- RESULTS _ What results are found or expected?
- DISCUSSION _ What is the contribution and impact to the knowledge area?
- REFERENCES _ Which sources have been consulted?
Note: The blind peer review mode requires authors not to identify their names or the institution to which they belong or include any information that allows for authorship recognition. The authors’ identification (maximum 4 per article) should be made only in the final article to be sent after approval in this evaluation stage.